5.11 Tactical Watch

That's 200 dollars of garbage. Buy a G-Shock and spend your money on the weapon, not the watch /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif.

I have been looking to do the PDA with Exbal. This gives another much more durable option. I wish I could play with it in person for a bit. The online demo is kind of hard to figure out.

Mine works very well. If you punch in correct data, you will hit your mark. I have made 500 yard shots with mine.

Go buy a Nightforce and a g-shock. Zero at 400 and just hold over based on testing out to your maximum distance. Very simple. Usually, 3-3.5 MOA high at 100 will put you very close to zero at 400 for most cartridges.

James

James

Get one of these-- Watch Link For Real Men /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I wear one but it is big--no batteries to worry about! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

su35:

If they come out with a version for very-long-range shooting (i.e., beyond 1000 yards), I *might* be interested.

(I don't really need that kind of long-range capability myself--the furthest that I can shoot in my area is about 400 yards, at our local rifle range. However, there *may* be a few spots close by where one could shoot out to 500 yards or more; provided that I could get permission from one of the local landowners to hunt groundhogs--or "woodchucks", if you prefer--on his property.)

Other than that, I agree with Hired Gun and TFRAG06.

Even though it'd probably cost more than the watch, you could probably do a better job with a PDA and EXBAL and/or a laser rangefinder.

As my Dad says, "That's too much sugar for a nickel."

--JKO

I like the Speedtech weather watch with pop-up anemometer right here-- www.speedtech.com, although i've seen that watch in action, and it seems like a slick deal. Heck maybe get both.

I think i'm gonna try and get 'em both myself actually. May just prove useful, and most importantly have everything u need very portably. Have to think on this 1 for awhile.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.