420 Blitzkrieg looks very nice

• Thread starter Deleted member 46119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 46119

Since we seem to have gotten into a differing perceptions situation I won't post on Swamplord's threads but wanted to compliment him.

The 420 Blitzkrieg looks very nice. New design is a good thing. Developing a relationship with Bertram is a good thing.

He deserves much credits for this.

I hope it is a success for him and I mean that with all sincerity.

Hello,

So if you are not having proper 420 Blitzkrieg brass made yet but it cannot be made from any existing cartridge case.......where is it coming from? I mean when you say "making brass ourselves" are you referring to full blown manufacturing and if so why state you have intentions on having formed headstamped brass available? If not referring to full blown manufacturing then it has to be made from some "existing" cartridge case right?

Sorry for my apparent confusion..English is not my first couple languages so maybe I am not understanding some wordings.

THEIS

It's a very nice looking case.

Could be machined from solid brass, could be a rimed case turned down. which should be no problem at all. Thinking of giving that a try myself beyond doing it with a BMG.

Then send it to Bruce to have them made.

Looks like it uses a RCBS size 22 case holder.

Will we reveal h20 capacity, rim diameter, make reamers and cases available to the public to purchase ? Yes, of course !...

Sincerely, I hope this works out for you.

Something truly new, you deserve to be able to sell the brass, reamers and dies.

His last,better picture posted in his thread gives us more info., Had to be

made from something,b eing no brass factory up there, scaling cases

if accurate, then shows Blitz case is like a long TYR/MEN basic case before

necking/expanding to 423 with about a .700" base and about 3.6" long,

Be super great if their was couple barrels of them handy... Ed

His last,better picture posted in his thread gives us more info., Had to be

made from something,b eing no brass factory up there, scaling cases

if accurate, then shows Blitz case is like a long TYR/MEN basic case before

necking/expanding to 423 with about a .700" base and about 3.6" long,

Be super great if their was couple barrels of them handy... Ed

Yes, It's not hard to figure out his dimensions. We are on our own path. May the best man win.

We both possibly can win, as our 416 HSM has much

more capacity. Like 25 gr more than full size bmg case,

and about 80-85 gr more than the Blitz,

Maybe room for all levels of power...Ed

Why are you trying so hard to figure out what he is doing? Why not just let him do it and not worry about it?

Please don't try to start an argument where none exists.

I was complementing him on a good looking design. I'm not trying to figure out what he is doing.

Ed only made some observations, which is the habit of a wildcatter that has been at it a long long time.

Ed and I are on our on path and we are only concerned with the HE and HSM designs based off the 585HE and 50BMG respectively.

Anything else for anyone else is an "atta boy". It's a shame that so many people want go down a negative route.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.