375 H&H dies

RockyMtnMT

Official LRH Sponsor
Anybody in the Kalispell MT area have a set of 375 H&H dies they would like to sell or lend out. We need to test some 250g bullets this weekend and do not want to order a set.

Or anybody want to go out and shoot that has this cal and dies.

Thanks,

Steve

Anybody in the Kalispell MT area have a set of 375 H&H dies they would like to sell or lend out. We need to test some 250g bullets this weekend and do not want to order a set.

Or anybody want to go out and shoot that has this cal and dies.

Thanks,

Steve

what do you have in mind? I have a rather accurate rem700 lightweight in 375h@h that already likes 300tsx... I wouldn't mind a bit lighter pill for her but she's always sub moa with the 300tsx and 4320 so I haven't bothered. I can take her to 200yds at a local range and to 600+ if I drive a bit...

We have a 375 H&H on loan but no dies. We were hoping to shoot it tomorrow but nobody has a set of dies on the shelf.

So I was fishing to see if I could find anybody in our area that would be willing to help.

This bullet that we are wanting to test is designed for a 14" twist. Definitely short range big medicine.

Steve

We have a 375 H&H on loan but no dies. We were hoping to shoot it tomorrow but nobody has a set of dies on the shelf.

So I was fishing to see if I could find anybody in our area that would be willing to help.

This bullet that we are wanting to test is designed for a 14" twist. Definitely short range big medicine.

Steve

Doe it have to be tomorrow?

I've got a very nice rifle, dies, 1-10" twist, and I'm very interested in especially your heavy .375's.

Doe it have to be tomorrow?

I've got a very nice rifle, dies, 1-10" twist, and I'm very interested in especially your heavy .375's.

You are only 3.5 hrs away. Any time you want to come out and shoot say the word and we will go test some Hammers. Bring your rifle, dies, brass, and a preferred powder and we will go run them.

Steve

PM Sent

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.