• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 375 cheytac for sale

jdg300rum

375 cheytac with lawton 8000 single shot action. 32 in. lawton barrel. lawton 30 moa base. Jewel trigger, adjusted to 15 oz. Mcrees precision aluminum folder stock. It has about 150 rounds shot. I am 350smk at 3275 with 141 grains of retumbo. scope and rings not included. weighs approx. 19 lbs. I am selling to built a smaller rifle. $3,000 931-638-1235

375ct3.jpg

375ct4.jpg

375ct5.jpg

group was shot at 810 yards using 350 smk
P1000213.jpg

375ct1.jpg

Last edited:
Just interested when you own a rig like that why you would part with it ? Where else can you go from there. How many rounds and did you buy it new ? What load are you shooting, at what speed and typical accuracy ?

Cheers

DUH

This is a sweet looking weapon.......why do you want to sell ???????
i mean this looks like a dream gun to me............

I've been looking for a different gun. I do like what I see. I currently shoot a Belgium Browning BAR. It's not a tack driver but I have made my share of 375 yard shots on whitetail. It it heavy. How does it shoot? How far will it reach and what kind of groups does it shoot?

Thanks!

I've been looking for a different gun. I do like what I see. I currently shoot a Belgium Browning BAR. It's not a tack driver but I have made my share of 375 yard shots on whitetail. It it heavy. How does it shoot? How far will it reach and what kind of groups does it shoot?

Thanks!

Ide like to know aswell.

Hmmmmm.........I'm in the process of compenent acquisition to build a 375 AM. You post got me thinking........

The rifle smith is......?

The posted target shows a great 800 yd group with one impact appearing much larger than the other two. Also I would think that the 350 at that velocity and distance would have either penetrated or torn the plate off of its hangers.

Not trying to be a PITA on purpose .........Its just tends to be my nature.:rolleyes:

I've checked out those stocks and like them but they are heavy. With a lighter quality composite stock, Manners, etc, I wonder if the weight could be reduced to 16 lbs all up?

I would label this post a serious inquirery, but I am a bit picky.

Are those pictures of the actual gun? They look exactly like the pictures on "Straight Shot Gunsmithing" same background also.

Hmmmmm.........I'm in the process of compenent acquisition to build a 375 AM. You post got me thinking........

The rifle smith is......? 308 nate

The posted target shows a great 800 yd group with one impact appearing much larger than the other two. Also I would think that the 350 at that velocity and distance would have either penetrated or torn the plate off of its hangers.

Not trying to be a PITA on purpose .........Its just tends to be my nature.:rolleyes:

I've checked out those stocks and like them but they are heavy. With a lighter quality composite stock, Manners, etc, I wonder if the weight could be reduced to 16 lbs all up?

I would label this post a serious inquirery, but I am a bit picky.

Sir,

With one hole being bigger than the others is because I had hit a hole that was aready egged with a bullet shot previous.The metAL is ar plate that is 1/2 thick and is a smaller plater that swings. Thats why there is no hole. The wire that holds the plate up is tie wire used to tie rebar in footers that is doubled on the right and the left is solid steel wire which is a thicker than the other side.

Last edited:
Okey Dokey......

I trust ya. I also have great confidence in Nate's work.

You have a shooter there.

If it were mine, there would be a lot of things go down the road that one did.

What about Dies and brass??

Oh, and please drop the Sir stuff.....:D

I am not going to sell the brass and dies now. I might later but I have a 338/408 improved that I may rebarrel to the 375.