• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 375 Cheytac for sale

strictlyRUM

375 Cheytac for sale SPF

SPF.........Here is the link to the original post with pics and details. I have finished bear hunting for the year. The gun has some wear marks on it but if you want it the way it is I will let it go for 3000.00 IF you want I am getting ready to send in a load of guns to get Melonited and I could refinish the stock in whatever color a guy would like for 3750.00 Let me know if you would like any aditional info.
Finally got around to finishing the wifes CheyTac - Sniper's Hide Forums

Here is a pic with the smaller brake on it. You can cruise my webpage for other pics and I can get refrences if you like.

6939d0d2.jpg

THanks for looking. The reason I am selling is I will have a new action to be building from soon. Just put in a new CNC mill and need to free up some funds. Its a shooter tho. With the little load workup I did its a half to quarter MOA gun. THere are only 98 rounds down the barrel as of now. Thanks
Jason

Here is a picture of a couple 200 yard groups. I was rezeroing after taking the scope off. Those are three three shot groups. The other group was on the target. I was in a hury to go hunting in the morning.
384aa7af.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry if I missed something pulling up this old post, but did you ever sell the rifle? If not, is it still for sale? thanks