350 gr. SMK

ZSteinle

Does anyone know how long these bullets will be around or if sierra has plans to make them a standard bullet in the fleet? Also where the best place to get them? Putting parts together for a snipetac (.338 or .375) Would really like the .375 since i already have an edge in the works but am just worried about availability of the 350 SMK. Found one website that was selling 100ct. for $98 and seen them as high as $250 for 100ct.

Nothing but hearsay, but I've read here that they were a one time lot and won't be made again.

For once I was smart and snagged a life's amount of them for the 375 AM.

Where did you find them for $98/100? I think thats a pretty good deal! I have a 375 AllenMag and that's what I'm running in it. I'd like to snag a few more for my stash...

I would assume even if it is a typo they would have to honor the price. Math comes out though, 175,000 gr. = 25 LBS. Now im tempeted to buy a barrel lifes worth for my 375 snipetac! Or do a 338. WHO KNOWS!

Last edited:
I went with the 375 to save a little barrel life, but it was a tough choice! Got a 338 Lapua later on to fill that gap, even though it's not really in the same class! I think a 375 - 338 switch barrel would be perfect!

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.