338 RUM Bertram Brass

signature542

Just letting forum members know that Bruce Bertram in Australia has finally made some 338RUM Brass. I will be picking some up hopefully on Thursday.

In addition he has made some more Edge brass, 300 win mag and 7mm Rem Mag.

Its been years since I have seen Remington brass in Australia for the 338 RUM.
Not sure if Defensive Edge will be offering any of the new cases to US customers as they had a previous agreement.

Mind you they are 2.20 Aus a case but that is basically what I was paying for Remington RUM brass.

Ok fellas, I fully expect to see some of these make their appearance in the states.

Otherwise I'ma goin' on a road trip..... And not the fun kind.....gun)

Hi all

Just got back from Bruce Bertram's. I have my 338 RUM brass in my hand and it looks sweet! I also picked up some of his 300 win mag brass Its of a high quality brass and should last a bit longer with really strong primer pockets. Whilst there I also picked up some more 300RUM brass for a rainy day.

The good news is I saw some really hard to get calibres in stock. He has 8mm Rem Mag 338 win mag , 300 win mag, 300 RUM ,7mm RUM, 338 Edge, 340 Weatherby, 300 Roy Weatherby all ready to ship.

If you email [email protected] I am sure he can help out with small lots... :)These above calibres are in stock. With the dollar in your favour and ours at 77 US it isn't that expensive to buy quality Aussie brass. From what I hear DE may be also getting some Edge brass soon. If the big R or W wont make it Bruce will!

Currently he is making 300WSM brass and I think I talked him to doing a batch of 7mm STW next. 325wsm is also in this run and I have to send him some of my hens tooth 325wsm brass as a gauge marker.

He is also getting ready to make some F class calibres with tougher primer pockets and this is what I am helping him with. But of course we want to be the first on the range with it! Imagine no more fire forming BR brass.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.