338 Lapua Build For Sale

TexHunt

I have a 338 Lapua build I want to sell. I ordered everything and do not have the time to reload, and have decided to sell. The only thing missing is the Gun Smith to barrel the action, I am only asking my cost on everything listed below. Total cost is $4,000. the action is supposed to be delivered this week, so if you hurry you can have the action sent directly to you, and will save some on shipping. I have pictures if you are interested I can send to you, I will try to get them posted a little later this week. Good looking stock, well made by McMillan. This was going to be my one time long range rifle, but things have changed. Wait on the action is not over a year, barrels are 8 months and the stock is around 6, so if this is what you are looking for, you can avoid all of the wait at no additional cost to you. Look forward to interest.

Action: Surgeon Action - 1781XL

Stock: McMillan A3 adj, no hardware, 13.5" pull length, from trigger to back of Pad, inletted for KMW-ACP ($124) drop shipped to terry at KMW, Flush Cups Left side and both front and rear, Pic rail front, with limb saver pad, color 80% Black, 20% grey. I had the stock ordered with no hardware and inletted for the KMW hardware, installed by Terry at KMW.

Barrel Krieger, 1.35" for 2.75" then straight taper to .750 at the muzzle. Shank is 1.5" past the receiver. #7 contour 28" with 1/4" flutes, 6 groove. 1 in 9.5 twist for 300 grain bullet.

Trigger: Jewell factory set at 1.5#

Break : Pain Killer

Lapua Brass: 100 ct

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.