338 Lapua Surgeon Rifle Build For Sale

TexHunt

Gents,

I have a build that I no longer have the time for, I would like to sell as a set. I have been waiting on parts for 2 years now, and want to put the money into other projects. Below is an inventory of what I have:

McMillan Stock -
McMillan A3 adj, 13.5" pull length, from trigger to back of Pad, inletted for KMW-ACP adjustable cheek piece, was drop shipped to KMW for hardware install, Flush Cups Left side and both front and rear, Pic rail front, with limb saver pad, color 80% Black, 20% grey.

Surgeon 1581 XL Action - Includes bottom metal

Jewell Trigger - Remington style 440 stainless, with safety no bolt release, 1.5# factory set

Krieger Barrel, 1.35" for 2.75" then straight taper to .750 at the muzzle. Shank is 1.5" past the receiver. #7 contour 28" with 1/4" flutes, 6 groove. 1 in 9.5 twist (For 300 grain Bullets)

Pain Killer Muzzle Break

And a new box of Lapua brass ready to load.

I am asking for what I have in all of the above, $4,000, you pay shipping and insurance. I do not have the action, all else is in hand. The action is to ship in the next two weeks. I attached pictures if you are able to view. IM me for additional information if you are interested.

Attachments

• LRR1.jpeg
    LRR1.jpeg
    13.1 KB · Views: 134
  • LRR2.jpeg
    LRR2.jpeg
    16.2 KB · Views: 142
  • LRR3.jpeg
    LRR3.jpeg
    17.5 KB · Views: 147
Sorry for the delay, I didn't have the action yet, I recieved it a few weeks back, and just got around to posting these pics. The package is now complete, please IM me if you would like to see any additional pictures or have any questions

Attachments

• Surgeon Action2.jpg
    Surgeon Action2.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 146
  • Surgeon Action1.jpg
    Surgeon Action1.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 126
Attaching pictures of the action, kit is complete...

Attachments

• Surgeon Action1.jpg
    Surgeon Action1.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 142
  • Surgeon Action2.jpg
    Surgeon Action2.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 145
Sorry, typo in the original post, is a 1581xl action, includes bottom metal and one magazine, standard from Surgeon.

Several have asked, I am not willing to break up the kit, but would consider trade for like value rifle or rifles, in the 300 Win Mag, 30-06, 22-250 or similar.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.