3006 vs 7 rem mag to buy or not to buy

your welcome us loggers aren't afraid to stand up and speak about what we believe if you can't respect that nobody cares. I must say though you guys got a little ****y when Mr.Beck got shut down so you guys want to attack me like I'm the one who shut him down that's ok I got broad shoulders I'll take the hit you direct your anger towards who actually did it I just posted a comment so if it makes you feel better "bring it" I love this crap I can do it all day

your welcome us loggers aren't afraid to stand up and speak about what we believe if you can't respect that nobody cares. I must say though you guys got a little ****y when Mr.Beck got shut down so you guys want to attack me like I'm the one who shut him down that's ok I got broad shoulders I'll take the hit you direct your anger towards who actually did it I just posted a comment so if it makes you feel better "bring it" I love this crap I can do it all day

Sorry but my timbercutter comments is on the same line as ...

farmers, ranchers, the Marines, the Army, cops, teachers, TSA agents, pastors, etc ...

and has nothing to do with this thread or Bob Beck's thread, but for the chosen profession. :rolleyes:

based on the context this thread turned into I took as a sarcastic insult to my profession I get offended when that happens. I chose to be a timbercutter I woulnt have it any other way.sorry for misunderstanding your comment I deal with alot of people who try to trash my profession,tree huggers in particular then they go home to there hardwood floors and cherry cabinets so if your being truthful about your statement then I'm sorry but if your just back peddaling just to get out what you truly meant then my social skills will go over the hill with the tree I just cut I must say that I believe the latter...

based on the context this thread turned into I took as a sarcastic insult to my profession I get offended when that happens. I chose to be a timbercutter I woulnt have it any other way.sorry for misunderstanding your comment I deal with alot of people who try to trash my profession,tree huggers in particular then they go home to there hardwood floors and cherry cabinets so if your being truthful about your statement then I'm sorry but if your just back peddaling just to get out what you truly meant then my social skills will go over the hill with the tree I just cut I must say that I believe the latter...

GEEZ! Back pedaling? Where did I insulted those professions I listed. As a young boy, my parents raised farm animals and farmed ... and learned very quickly I am not cut out for it when they were part of my daily chores.

We are a military family (my son is 5th generation) but most are in USN, USCG, and USAF and for that I gave kudos to my brothers and sisters in service in the Army and Marines.

My Aunt was a teacher for nearly 40 years, and I don't have the patience to do it.

Half the police force where I grew up are my relatives but have no interest in pursuing that profession.

I had many professions before settling to my current job of 25+ years.

Insult to your profession? Spare me, where's them broad shoulders you speak off? I gave your entire chosen profession due credit.

I am just glad there are people that are willing and able to do those professions and you totally misconstrued and blew my post out of proportion esp. when I noted it has nothing to do with the threads. lightbulblightbulblightbulb

Let's move on!!!

your right lets get back to hunting and shooting info. I just felt I was being attacked from all directions when I posted a comment in another thread so I'm sorry for the comments I made u didn't deserve my rant. But I felt like a cornered grizzly bear when everyone started posting there comments I wish I hadn't even commented on the matter but I thought that that was what these forums were for. I'm starting to rant again.anyway please accept my apology

your right lets get back to hunting and shooting info. I just felt I was being attacked from all directions when I posted a comment in another thread so I'm sorry for the comments I made u didn't deserve my rant. But I felt like a cornered grizzly bear when everyone started posting there comments I wish I hadn't even commented on the matter but I thought that that was what these forums were for. I'm starting to rant again.anyway please accept my apology

Apology accepted, cheers!

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts