300 WM Suppressor

Switchback2

I am started to try and make up my mind of which Can I want to buy for my New 300 ,, I have been looking at the Omega and Dagger. I have read a good bit on the Omega and everyone seems to like it. I have a Friend shooting a few Daggers and loves them. I am sure I will try his out. But wanted to also ask around and see what others are out there that would be good and if they were alittle Cheaper that would also make the wife alittle happier lol . Thanks for any info Billy

I am started to try and make up my mind of which Can I want to buy for my New 300 ,, I have been looking at the Omega and Dagger. I have read a good bit on the Omega and everyone seems to like it. I have a Friend shooting a few Daggers and loves them. I am sure I will try his out. But wanted to also ask around and see what others are out there that would be good and if they were alittle Cheaper that would also make the wife alittle happier lol . Thanks for any info Billy

Huge number of options out there. Feel free to call me at 816-718-9489. That way i can get some of the spec's for your 300 Build and ensure to recommend the correct suppressor for your needs.

Thanks
RLTW
Steve

I have the Liberty Victory Magnum in titanium and love it. Not the cheapest but definitely one of the best. With a 300 Whisper/Blackout and shooting suppressed, we have measured it at 84 DB.

I'm running a Yankee Hill titanium 30 cal direct thread on my 300 with the 215 bergers. I have about 150 rounds through it (Waiting on new barrel). I went with them because my local dealer had one in stock, and when I called the company to ask about how this work for my loads they said no problems.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.