300 magnum suppressor?

Maybe crux? They seem to have little to no restrictions, and their designs seem to work very well on high pressure rounds

Dead air Nomad or Nomad-L depending on the weight or length you want to stay under or the TBACs like have already been recommended is where I would look. I wouldn't even consider Crux, no offense XSIVSPD. I've seen a lot of split tubes, some on this site from other members and apparently they got bought out or are no longer around so you would be screwed on warranty.

Dead air Nomad or Nomad-L depending on the weight or length you want to stay under or the TBACs like have already been recommended is where I would look. I wouldn't even consider Crux, no offense XSIVSPD. I've seen a lot of split tubes, some on this site from other members and apparently they got bought out or are no longer around so you would be screwed on warranty.

No offense taken. I don't have any first hand experience with them other than seeing one at the range and looking online. Didn't know about the split tubes or buy out/closure though đź‘Ť

That takes them off of my list for now too

Here is the link to a guy on this site talking about Crux with photos.
I've seen similar reports elsewhere.

Last edited:
GEMTECH ONE
1587574947769.png

Run over 100 rounds thru a 300 WM 20" bbl. Has yet to fail. (Along with 1000s thru 223s, 300 B/O, 6.5s and 308s)

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.