300 win H1000 215 Berger load question

Finally got to chrono (magnetospeed) the load/rifle in the attachment. I'm getting 2753 fps with H1000 75 gr 215 Berger. I would like a lil more speed. What can I expect with a few more grains of powder? Since it shot a .215 group should I care what the FPS? Thoughts? http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f53/group-therapy-158674/
rharfo,
Unless you need more velocity to get the bullet to remain supersonic at the maximum distance you are shooting out too (target) or 1800 fps AND 1100 foot pounds of force (hunting) then FENNIX said it all.

You have room to move up. It's worth a try to find your max. If you don't like the results, revert back to what you're comfortable with. The next node is around 77.0 grains if your rifle will let you get there. Work up in .3 increments starting at 76.0 grains and see what your rifle tells you. I'd expect you to gain around 80-100 fps putting you right where you ought to be for a max load with the 215. Who knows? You may even get up over 2900 fps like many on here do with that combo.

My rifle won't let me push to 77.0 with RP brass, but it will with Norma. However, since Norma has more case capacity than RP, the velocity is the same. My max with RP is 76.0, my max with Norma is 77.0. Velocity for both is right around 2840 fps.

Thanks guys.
I expected more speed but cant argue with the accuracy. According to my bal app I'm carrying 1200 ft-lbs out to 1K. Won't be shooting that far anytime soon.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.