300 rum brass what do you like best

Why did you dislike bertram? I really like it. Bought 200 pieces of 375 a couple years ago and couldn't be happier. I bumped the pockets on a swagger and annealed before I used any of it. Seems like itll last me a lifetime
The weight.
There was as much as 15 grains difference from piece to piece.

My 200 pieces were very close. Over 100 were within 1 grain. I put those away and have used the other 100 which were within a few grain. Maybe I got a great batch. Maybe you got the last box from the barrel?

My 200 pieces were very close. Over 100 were within 1 grain. I put those away and have used the other 100 which were within a few grain. Maybe I got a great batch. Maybe you got the last box from the barrel?
When I bought the Bertram which was several yrs ago it was said to be great brass.
It came packaged in bags if I remember correctly.
I sorted through and picked 8-10 cases and loaded them.
Shortly thereafter someone on a forum i was reading was looking for Bertram brass.
I contacted them and sold the remaining brass so my experience with it is actually very limited.
It's not unusual for me to end up with a product made on Friday if u get my drift.
I'm happy to hear there's better out there and glad u got a good lot.
Like u said it should last a very long time.

Out of curiosity, what makes ADG brass so good?
It's consistent and produces good results with minimal effort. Same thing that makes Lapua, Alpha, Peterson, RCC, etc well liked.

Doesn't mean other manufacturers don't make functional cases, but part of what you're paying for is the QC and customer support should you need it.

ADG is consistent as stated above. Weight, PP diameter, neck thickness. length, they come aneled. And they last longer IME.