300 PRC Builds

Heres a lightweight 300 PRC I just finished and shipped out for a customer. Shots 3,4&5 down the rifles measured .248"@100 with factory ammo. The rifle has the following components.

Pierce Engineering Titanium Action timed to a Triggertech diamond
Manners EH1 in swamp camo
Hawkins M5 BDL bottom metal
Proof Sendero Contour 26" finish 9.0 tw
Titanium Self Timing 5 Port "Muscle" brake
Swarovski Z6 3-18 bedded into a set of Hawkins Hybrid Rings

Rifle weighs 8 lbs 11 oz with optics.
No recoil.
Spotting hits is a breeze.

Short lead times on rifles since parts are instock.
View attachment 285997View attachment 285998View attachment 285999View attachment 286000View attachment 286001View attachment 286002View attachment 286003
Ryan,
I would like to get one of these, what is the lead time?

Ryan,
I would like to get one of these, what is the lead time?
Sorry for the delayed response. Just got back from the hospital yesterday. Wife delivered our first child. A healthy baby boy. Lead time on these rifles is just a month or so. Possibly less as I have the parts instock and barrel already spun up, braked, and cerakoted. Just need to do the stock work to em and theyre ready to go. Shoot me a pm and I can get ya set up with options etc.

Sorry for the delayed response. Just got back from the hospital yesterday. Wife delivered our first child. A healthy baby boy. Lead time on these rifles is just a month or so. Possibly less as I have the parts instock and barrel already spun up, braked, and cerakoted. Just need to do the stock work to em and theyre ready to go. Shoot me a pm and I can get ya set up with options etc.
Congrats on your first born. My first born grandchild was born on Dec 30th. Baby boy as well. Guess I better start thinking about which rifle I'll build him for his first.

Congratulations Ryan!
Thanks for reaching out, hope to speak to you later today.