3 things better than a naked woman !

gj

1-Home made lanolin case lube....
2-Super fine walnut vibrating media !
3-Side focus scopes !

Its so good to be back into shooting after being gone so long !

i dont know, depends on if the nake woman is my wife or not. i could probably use one word from each of those reasons on a naked woman. :D lightbulb

3-Side focus scopes !

I thought it was...
1. A pallet of fifties
2. A Grumann Goose
3. A shack in the woods by a lake
Guess I've been mistaken all these years. Damnit.

Waylon Jennings says that there's only 2 thing in life that make it worth living:

1) A guitar that's tuned good
2) Firm-feeling women

But I think he forgot a few...

3) Accurate guns
4) Fast cars with big cams and loud pipes
5) Cold beer
6) Good whiskey
7) A well-tuned baitcaster on a high-end rod (I do a lot of bass fishing)
8) The sound of steel getting smacked at 1000+ yards on the first shot
9) Suppressors
10) Full-auto/select-fire weapons
11) Land
12) Your own private shooting range
13) Catching a 10+ lb. bass
14) Offshore fishing and the smell of the ocean
15) 85+ MPH bass boat on early morning glass-smooth water :D
16) The sound of a well-tuned Harley with straight pipes

Waylon Jennings says that there's only 2 thing in life that make it worth living:

1) A guitar that's tuned good
2) Firm-feeling women

But I think he forgot a few...

3) Accurate guns
4) Fast cars with big cams and loud pipes
5) Cold beer
6) Good whiskey
7) A well-tuned baitcaster on a high-end rod (I do a lot of bass fishing)
8) The sound of steel getting smacked at 1000+ yards on the first shot
9) Suppressors
10) Full-auto/select-fire weapons
11) Land
12) Your own private shooting range
13) Catching a 10+ lb. bass
14) Offshore fishing and the smell of the ocean
15) 85+ MPH bass boat on early morning glass-smooth water :D
16) The sound of a well-tuned Harley with straight pipes

I think you nailed most of the rest on the list... I'd probably add 4 more and make it a solid 20 :D

3-Side focus scopes !

I could substitute for each of these very easily.

And it most certainly depends on the woman...

I'd have to say that it would depend on the time of your life for something better than a naked woman.

When I was 23, it was a constant hunt for anything that wore panties. A good shooting rifle was a must have back then, but in those days I hunted people. Values were just different. Whiskey was important of course, but we hadn't figured out what was good and what you clean the toilet with. Samething with beer. We just drank it because it was there. My party's were famous, but a woman of anykind was about as common as winning Power Ball.

Then I managed to reach the ancient age of 33. Naked women were easy pickings, so they had less value. We discovered big inch vee twins with stroker motors, 2" drag pipes that would rattle the windows. Those women now became the hunters. Some of us discover little jewels like rubber worms and the Caddis Fly. I hunt for the first time with a light weight 20 gauge over and under. Get my first English Sitter, and put it almost equal to any woman on the planet. Whiskey is beginning to be more selective, but still stuck on Tennessee Whiskey. Somewhere about this time I try Irish Whiskey and a good cigar after a day long grouse hunt. about this time I discover that there's other things almost as fun as a race hemi. Still owning a race hemi is something like having two wives with PMS.

I turn 43, and become a grandfather even though I state that I'm not old enough several times. Bird hunting three to four days a week. Naked women are now a dime a dozen, but a good bird gun isn't! Going thru girl friends about once every six or eight weeks, and never finding the right one that is tolerant to all my vices. I've came to the conclusion that the perfect woman is a leggy red head that knows how to run a distillery and owns a Chevy dealership. Start to seriously work on my fly casting. I count the days till the upland bird season starts.

I turn 53, and things that mattered years ago don't mean squat. Been killing coyotes for ten years now, and seriously decide to refine my reloading instead of just throwing something together. I shoot my first three eighths inch groups, and now want more. Then along comes a naked brunette half my age. Boy was she hot, but also liked to have killed me! Thankfully she went her way after a year and a half. Starting to cast the fly rod better, and really get serious with a bait caster. Discover single malt scotch, and really good cigars. New naked red head finishes out the decade.

63 came and went fast. Women are on every corner. I'm shooting quarter inch groups, and decide I'm done with work. Several bad winters have ruined bird hunting around here. I'm now fly fishing four days a week, and catching more fish than I could imagine. A pretty blond walks into my life, and she's almost perfect. She dies on me. Then another naked blond rolls in right behind her. It's almost like they're standing in line. Shooting is seriously getting better, and my fishing is getting serious now. I'm fishing 12 months a year now, and meet the almost perfect blond. Ask her to marry me and she says yes, but changes her mind. Yet she wants to be with me forever. She loves all my vices.

A few years later, and we're still together. Tells me she's ready to get married, but with a couple catches. I must teach her how to shoot a rifle, shot gun, and pistol. But the big one is I must teach her to fly fish. I dread the last one, and offered to have a lady teach her, but she wants me to do it!
gary

P.S. happiness is a naked woman

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.