3 things better than a naked woman !

I'd have to say that it would depend on the time of your life for something better than a naked woman.

When I was 23, it was a constant hunt for anything that wore panties. A good shooting rifle was a must have back then, but in those days I hunted people. Values were just different. Whiskey was important of course, but we hadn't figured out what was good and what you clean the toilet with. Samething with beer. We just drank it because it was there. My party's were famous, but a woman of anykind was about as common as winning Power Ball.

Then I managed to reach the ancient age of 33. Naked women were easy pickings, so they had less value. We discovered big inch vee twins with stroker motors, 2" drag pipes that would rattle the windows. Those women now became the hunters. Some of us discover little jewels like rubber worms and the Caddis Fly. I hunt for the first time with a light weight 20 gauge over and under. Get my first English Sitter, and put it almost equal to any woman on the planet. Whiskey is beginning to be more selective, but still stuck on Tennessee Whiskey. Somewhere about this time I try Irish Whiskey and a good cigar after a day long grouse hunt. about this time I discover that there's other things almost as fun as a race hemi. Still owning a race hemi is something like having two wives with PMS.

I turn 43, and become a grandfather even though I state that I'm not old enough several times. Bird hunting three to four days a week. Naked women are now a dime a dozen, but a good bird gun isn't! Going thru girl friends about once every six or eight weeks, and never finding the right one that is tolerant to all my vices. I've came to the conclusion that the perfect woman is a leggy red head that knows how to run a distillery and owns a Chevy dealership. Start to seriously work on my fly casting. I count the days till the upland bird season starts.

I turn 53, and things that mattered years ago don't mean squat. Been killing coyotes for ten years now, and seriously decide to refine my reloading instead of just throwing something together. I shoot my first three eighths inch groups, and now want more. Then along comes a naked brunette half my age. Boy was she hot, but also liked to have killed me! Thankfully she went her way after a year and a half. Starting to cast the fly rod better, and really get serious with a bait caster. Discover single malt scotch, and really good cigars. New naked red head finishes out the decade.

63 came and went fast. Women are on every corner. I'm shooting quarter inch groups, and decide I'm done with work. Several bad winters have ruined bird hunting around here. I'm now fly fishing four days a week, and catching more fish than I could imagine. A pretty blond walks into my life, and she's almost perfect. She dies on me. Then another naked blond rolls in right behind her. It's almost like they're standing in line. Shooting is seriously getting better, and my fishing is getting serious now. I'm fishing 12 months a year now, and meet the almost perfect blond. Ask her to marry me and she says yes, but changes her mind. Yet she wants to be with me forever. She loves all my vices.

A few years later, and we're still together. Tells me she's ready to get married, but with a couple catches. I must teach her how to shoot a rifle, shot gun, and pistol. But the big one is I must teach her to fly fish. I dread the last one, and offered to have a lady teach her, but she wants me to do it!
gary

P.S. happiness is a naked woman

Thanks for dropping your knowledge sir :D Great read!

1 Good Bourbon
2 A real good shootin rifle
3 And someplace the wife ain't.
Those are three things that I truly enjoy. And when they are combined, it's paradise.

Life has been pretty good for me thru the years. My worst time was in my twenties. Lots of women, and lots of pain. I met a fashion model on the way home from work one day, and later married her. Now that one could fill out a bikini like you wouldn't believe, but also a full blown nut. Still turned heads everywhere.

When I hit the thirties, I got a smarter and much more selective. I was shooting whatever the other guys were, till I shot a Weatherby Vanguard. Had to have one (still own it). Then I got my first Beretta shot gun. I was ruined from then on. Later in my thirties I got to go on a bird hun with a Bernadelli Hemingway in 12 gauge. The shotgun was a true work of art, and pointed like nothing I'd ever handled in my life. I was forever ruined (think 12 gauge SXS with 25.5" barrels weighing 5.75lb. in an English cut stock made of hand rubbed walnut). By then I was bird hunting three and four days a week. Women were still passing thru my life on an almost weekly basis. Some stayed longer, and some were gone Monday morning. I discovered Santa Rosa cigars and Henry Clays (@ 33 cents a piece!!!!) along with Evan Williams. Life was starting to look better everyday. Had a small fold up table, and some chairs stashed away in the back of the truck. After a day long hunt we'd set the table up and do a couple cigars and put a serious hurt on a quart of good bourbon.

In my forties I became a bird hunting junkie. Then I learned to bow hunt. Lost interest after five or six years, and got into hand gun hunting. Shot everything it seems. But just never quite got what I wanted. Then along came a Savage 99, and once again I was ruined. Was married again to a full blown nut job. Forties was just bad for me. Towards the end she wanted out, and I said "don't let the door hit your butt on the way out." Discovered there more women than I had time! Started to really work with a fly rod. A few years prior I started working streams instead of lakes. I was finally home in the world of fishing. Then added flies to the equation. Just wasn't all that good with the fly rod. Shot my first buck over 300lb. with a .257 Roberts.

By the time fifties knocked on my door, I was seriously into red heads of all ages. I had to promise my daughter I wouldn't anybody younger than her (never seriously kept it). Whiskey went from good to seriously good. I discovered Punch cigars, and a few others. Then I have a really good steak an St. Elmos, and now I've reached another level. Some where in there I try smoke pheasant out in Iowa while hunting pheasant. WOW! Learn to pop coyotes with the "big six", and score a couple 600 yard kills. I got my first Hi-Wall!!!! Went thru some Winchesters and a couple Remingtons (wish one was still here). Buy a Savage 112 single shot in 22-250, and things got interesting. I was shooting quarter inch groups with a junk Burris scope that moved all over the place. Somebody stole it one day (he's dead). Get another, but this one has the magazine. Must have put a thousand rounds thru it before the throat started moving. Did a barrel set back, and pillar bedded it with my own pillars and a rifle basix trigger. Solid low threes and a quarter inch every now and then. Started my fight with a new Remington 700VS in .223. I won, but wouldn't do it over again. My favorite bolt gun I might add. I also discover Wilson inline dies, and reloading at the range. Still bird hunting with several new shotguns. Carlos Turano moves in next door along with a new red head. I discover there are other things besides Tennessee Whiskey. Irish Whiskey comes to call, and also discover I'm Irish as well as a "Wop."
Royal blood at that!

gary

I am sorry but I have to wonder about a guy who says the first thing on his list better than a naked woman is Lube. :cool::rolleyes:

He could be a male Ewok with feelings...................

W8kkVio.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.