3 Grizzlies infected with Avian Flu,that is not all

No you don't!
How can anyone want another species of animals get a strain of an uncontrolled virus to kill them.

Could wipe out the HUMAN population.
What if it spreads to other animals and another strain to Humans.
Think before what you wish!
Look what just happened with the Coronavirus 19
The Bird Flu Avian Virus
Spanish Flu

I pray for all of us that there is not another Crono19!!!
Or worse/
The animals will survive - but will we??

Len & Jill
There is a reason human as well as other animal species have different genes in their DNA to keep the population from totally dying off from a specific bacteria, virus, or prion. Numbers on Rona were inflated.

Wolves are killing every animal they can find. EVERY pack kills an elk sized animal every three days. Do the math Coyote Shadow Tracker...... in an environment shared with man, they are doomed to starve, we should have left em alone in the first place. Grand Thinkers like those who started this wolf infestation are the ones to blame for most of the problems we face today.
"Coyote Shadow Tracker" name says it all. More people from the sky is falling club.

Last edited:
Hate to break it to you but I just bought Jumbo eggs at a local market yesterday.
$7.99 per dozen.
Walmart here is at $6 an 18 pack. Although if you walk around the corner and down to aisles they have some for $1 a dozen with only 10 days left before expiration. Slow down buying them = no $6 prices. Building a chicken coup in 5, 4, 3…

A reasonable answer. Using your head!

It's like artificial sweeteners…No I do not think they're good for you and even more so I think they taste horrible and do not drink diet anything out of preference for good old sugar.

But I see so many folks lacking th capacity for any critical thought claiming every which thing about what aspartame does to people…most of it total hogwash. I point out that if any of their fearmongering was true shouldnt we observe all these issues it allegedly causes in far greater frequency among diabetics who consume more artificial sweeteners….they never have much to say to that.

You're on the same track here…it's no different than CWD…every **** year it's a grim prognosis for the future regarding cwd and people caution against eating venison that hasn't been tested. NOT ONE CASE OF A HUMAN ACQUIRING CWD!!!!!! Millions of deer shot and eaten every year in Canada and the United States and not one reliably documented case!!!! Shouldn't that lead them to give it a rest already? 🤣
This year (and probably the last couple) they were swabbing the deer at checkin for Covid. 🤣🤪 I asked if they wanted to swab the Apple I had too as it would most likely test positive. Scamdemic still trying to hang on.

We had a duesy of a earthquake here, but truth be told only a few of us lost power and even then it was less than 8 hrs. Heck the roads that collapsed were fixed to the point where it was normal beat up ak roads wjthin the week. The national news that day was comical. Just remember sitting in my recliner with the heat going watching some national pundit roll about the terror and severity of the quake... remember asking my wife if I'd lived through the same experience as he was describing. Learned a lot about media. Not much different when the family including my 88 year old grandmother rolled through the the sneeze that shall not be named....

Sky can only fall so many times, eventually the chickens just stop caring.

Wonder how many bears died of old age, cancer, or car accidents each year.... betcha it tops 3...
I read about this a couple days ago. I read awhile back that between Wy., Mt. and Id. they shoot, road kill, etc. at least 40 griz a year. Most are problem bears . That's ok but don't let hunters pay for tags to do it. USFW....🙄
Most non hunters don't know what goes on. Just like lions in Ca.. I went goose hunting last Thur.. I didn't see any dead ducks or geese . Not even any falling out of the sky! 😉😆

Last edited: