3 Grizzlies infected with Avian Flu,that is not all

Did y'all listen to Al gores so each at Davos this week?
Hysterical. But some will buy it hook line and sinker
I saw a clip on Tuckers show. Al's getting crazier and more out there than ever. I thought he sounded like a WWF wrestler. I guess he has to make a splash or scene since we haven't had to hear his dumb arse for a while.

Did y'all listen to Al gores so each at Davos this week?
Hysterical. But some will buy it hook line and sinker
In his speech, he said "We are putting 162 million tons of green house gasses a day into the atmosphere and that is like 600 thousand Hiroshima bombs going off every day". Wow that's serious, I'm getting a smoke alarm for my house-Can't be too careful these days.

Last edited:
As someone that works in the poultry industry, I've never heard of anyone contracting HPAI. I can tell you however HPAI is a very real thing, and the reason why the egg prices in the stores are through the roof.
I beleive you…I'd never question that chronic wasting disease is real either…just that I'm not worried about getting it haha. Horrible way to die for those poor animals that are susceptible to it though. Nature is cruel sometimes 🙁

The original article stated that such infections from birds to other animals/ human is pretty rare. It does occur but so far I've only seen 90 something listed by the WHO in Vietnam/ SE Asia. So nothing to get too alarmed right now as far as infections to humans. But any high school biology course will tell you mutations is the norm with viruses and a more dangerous variation is possible. In the mean time I'll be fishing.

The original article stated that such infections from birds to other animals/ human is pretty rare. It does occur but so far I've only seen 90 something listed by the WHO in Vietnam/ SE Asia. So nothing to get too alarmed right now as far as infections to humans. But any high school biology course will tell you mutations is the norm with viruses and a more dangerous variation is possible. In the mean time I'll be fishing.

"In the mean time I'll be fishing"
Michael Richards Ok GIF

No you don't!
How can anyone want another species of animals get a strain of an uncontrolled virus to kill them.

Could wipe out the HUMAN population.
What if it spreads to other animals and another strain to Humans.
Think before what you wish!
Look what just happened with the Coronavirus 19
The Bird Flu Avian Virus
Spanish Flu

I pray for all of us that there is not another Crono19!!!
Or worse/
The animals will survive - but will we??

Len & Jill
Covid was a government planned plandemic designed to control, kill & enslave the human population. Nothing scary about it with a 99.8% survival rate

I think to get "another" drought we have to get out of the last one first. Bunch of people around here starting moving to Georgia and Alabama after 2015, more are going to go, especially if land prices stay stupid with all the commies moving here.
My dad sold 75% of his herd in california due to the drought. Hay was out of sight, water curtailments, no grass…