2A being ignored in NM

If no one has guns the bad boys won't shoot each other . I can't see why you guys don't get it . No good law abiding criminal would disobey the LAW !
I don't know why the idiots in charge haven't figured out to just put these helpful signs up everywhere.

1694389604917.png

Let's face it... these left-wing comunist woke politicians are either gifters and morons and to stupit to understand the problem that they made or their couculationg corrupt criminals, and sociopathic liars themselves with no ethos, remorse or moral compass... one is as bad as the other. I'm beginging to think in the 50s U.S. Sen. Joseph McCarthy was right all along about Hollyweird Califorina and New York and the anti- American politicains sneaking into our Goverment, Schools/Academia and the blue collar workers through Unions.
Just my 0.2 Cheers

The U.S. House of Reps needs to cut off Federal money being sent to New Mexico until Gov. Lujan reverses her decision. Gov. Lujan is a lawyer and should the courts dismiss her choice of action, the governor should be required to personally refund all legal costs involved to the state of New Mexico because her actions were beyond her authority (she ain't bigger than the U.S. Constitution). Failure to pay court costs should result in her being disbarred from any court.

You're referring to the United States House of Representatives? I'm sorry….but that's laughable! ☹️ memtb

Let's face it... these left-wing comunist woke politicians are either gifters and morons and to stupit to understand the problem that they made or their couculationg corrupt criminals, and sociopathic liars themselves with no ethos, remorse or moral compass... one is as bad as the other. I'm beginging to think in the 50s U.S. Sen. Joseph McCarthy was right all along about Hollyweird Califorina and New York and the anti- American politicains sneaking into our Goverment, Schools/Academia and the blue collar workers through Unions.
Just my 0.2 Cheers
What you have to get your head around is, and you may already acknowledge this, this is truly a battle of good vs evil.

What you have to get your head around is, and you may already acknowledge this, this is truly a battle of good vs evil.
I agree, "The Beast" is always hungry. Many of the people I speak of, I believe have reprobate minds, and given over to evil. Sad... but, facts seem to bear it out by their own actions and behavior. Cheers

Feeling a little chatty this morning 😁

NM governor acting like a dictator. She bans gun carry both open and concealed in the city of Albuquerque ignoring the rights of citizens granted by the second amendment. Just another step in governmental control.
This isn't anything new. Ever watch a movie about the old west and see them taking peoples guns when they came into town?

Just like the confiscation of firearms in New Orleans Louisiana after the hurricane, it too was illegal. The government then claimed:
"because the right to keep and bear arms has never been recognized as a fundamental individual right."
So the mayor and police took them and lost after the NRA sued.

Chris Kyle actually touched on that in his book. He had a hand in it. My neighbor is friends with a guy that was on a three man (sniper) team contracted for an alphabet agency that was there shooting Americans in the head after the hurricane when all the looting was going on. That came out in drunken campfire talk at a deer lease.
I was one of the first soldiers in New Orleans when Katrina hit, had to sit out Rita afterwards in an elementary school. They were taking people's firearms as they fled, witnessed that with my own eyes. When I spoke up I was moved to another detail. There were some things going down, but DustThroughaFan, don't believe everything you hear from drunken friends of friends.

But they're under cover body guards are armed to the teeth
Truth!

Tyranny works like this: The law is for thee not for me... they feel the Constitution was written so they can control us, not for us to control our own future as free Americans. They see patriots as worker bees in servitude to powerful and influential elites. Middle-class Americans can't swim in their pool, nor can the poor... they don't really want to share anything with others up to and perhaps including the air we breathe. I was born in 1945... I grew up like many watching all this happen. The bad news is it might go on for a while longer. The good news is, this rubber band "can't" be stretched much farther and when it snaps it's going to snap in the face of those powerful and influential elites... just read a little history, the day of reckoning is just around the corner.

"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

I think those men are about to show themselves.

God Bless America. Cheer
I hear/read a lot about how guys are waiting on the other guys who are going to stand up against tyranny in this country. But that's just it, the good me aren't doing much of anything. Reminds me of a song I heard when I was little:
Where have all the good men gone
And where are all the gods?
Where's the streetwise Hercules
To fight the rising odds?
Isn't there a white knight upon a fiery steed
Late at night, I toss and I turn
And I dream of what I need
I need a hero😂😂😂

The local sheriff. There's the one guy in your county that you need on your side. They have the final say in what happens in their county. We all need to pay special attention to that position when elections come around. I know I'm going to make a point to do that going forward.
They are the highest law enforcement in their county. Unfortunately they do not regulate what the city cops do, nor the DA & judges that will prosecute and lock your butt up!

Read your Bill of Rights! You are the Employer they are the employees by law! Read your Bill of rights! Ask anyone who swore an oath to protect You and the Bill of Rights to recite it for You! You will find that No cop (employee), judge (employee), Politician (employee) or attorney (employee) can recite it for you along with the rest of the 340+ millions of YOU that have no clue to the Bill of Rights, and they know it! All law is written under the Bill of Rights! There are five rights in the First Amendment that no country in human history has ever had those rights ever as you live and breathe right now!

1. Freedom of Speech

2. Freedom of Religion

3. Freedom of the Press

4. Right to Assemble

5. Right to petition the Federal Government for a Redress of Grievances

That is just the First Amendment!

The Bill of Rights, so easy even an AMERICAN can READ THEM!

NM governor acting like a dictator. She bans gun carry both open and concealed in the city of Albuquerque ignoring the rights of citizens granted by the second amendment. Just another step in governmental control.
By violating the rights of US Citizens and by violating The Constitution of The United States and The New Mexico Constitution which she swore to uphold, defend &/or protect she should be TRIED FOR TREASON AGAINST THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!
JMO