Red flag laws being proposed in Tennessee

338 dude

In Tennessee we have House Bill 1873 and Senate Bill 1807 that are basically identical both proposing red flag laws in Tennessee we need to spread the word and stand up for our rights and not let this happen in the state possibly start making second amendment sanctuary counties within Tennessee as well

I read that the democrats filed the house bill (figures), but I could not find who filled the senate bill. What is your take on your governor and the Republican majorities in your state House and Senate? Will they shut it down or vote for it? How about your governor? Would he veto either bill if they pass? Regardless, I think it is our enemy testing the waters to see how much we will oppose it, so we need to voice as much opposition to it as possible. When researching those bills, I noticed that the comments on one site were very much against it. On any site you go to that discusses these bills make sure you speak out against it.

Good luck to you all in Tennessee.

I read that the democrats filed the house bill (figures), but I could not find who filled the senate bill. What is your take on your governor and the Republican majorities in your state House and Senate? Will they shut it down or vote for it? How about your governor? Would he veto either bill if they pass? Regardless, I think it is our enemy testing the waters to see how much we will oppose it, so we need to voice as much opposition to it as possible. When researching those bills, I noticed that the comments on one site were very much against it. On any site you go to that discusses these bills make sure you speak out against it.

Good luck to you all in Tennessee.
SB 1807 was sponsored by Sarah Kyle HB 1873 was sponsored by GJohnson We need to get the word out to these people and our governor Bill Lee that we are against this he needs to listen to his constituents let's stop this before gains any traction

Last edited:
Finally possibly some good news in Mississippi house Bill 753 would organize the southern state interstate compact agreement Everybody needs to look this up and get behind it it's the opposite of gun control It stands up for our rights given to us through the constitution and the best part at least for me it includes the state of Tennessee

With all that's going on right now I haven't heard much were the bills have passed or not I don't believe they have been decided yet

B1D98880-DE63-4CF0-9FE1-105FD594A0BE.png

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.