• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 280 ai or 6 5x284 or 270 win

I have a Browning xbolt 270WSM wood stock 3.5-10X Leopold. $1000 shipped. Carried a couple seasons but only fired a couple dozen shots.
PM for more information and pictures.

Hey Sam
Hope all is well.
I have several rifles that you are looking for but not selling at this time. Maybe put more detailed in what you want - and price range. Also maybe think about building your dream rifle. Might take a while to get all the components put together, but it is an adventure building a firearm and very memorable. When it is done you have the satisfaction with each shot that you had it built.
we have a COOPER Model 22 chambered in 260 Rem that is New and Proofed from COOPER to shoot in the same hole. It's for sale even through have not posted it yet. I have a hard time letting go of exceptional firearms.
We also do custom chambering.
thanks
Len and Jill

I'm thinning my 270wsm herd-- keeping one, the other two are a Mountain Ascent (bedded and trigger tuned) and a gorgeous Classic Select-- if you are interested shoot me a PM