.28 Nosler Pressure

How often do you clean the barrel? Everyone seems to like cleaning every 30 rds. The 28's seem to build up crud then lose accuracy and get pressure signs very fast.
ive been cleaning every 25+- rounds. i saw pressure signs, so i scrubbed and saw no change, then i cleaned right after that range trip with only 5 rounds down the tube and saw no change in pressure again.

Have either bore scoped it to find where the ring is forming? Maybe be something that can be adjusted to decrease the issue either reamer or brass??

old thread but i have had the same issues. pressure signs at 84.3 gr rl33 .020 off lands with 195 bergers, 27.5 1/8 barrel. they didnt seem to be there at the initial load development but now they are showing. im on the third reload of the brass, annealed the last time around.

Has velocity increased? What is your velocity?

velocity seems to have increased although i havent checked it recently. initially was at 3160 . last time i shot i was around 2.4 mills at 600 at 7500 feet and no wind.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.