28 Nosler/195 Berger reamer print help

Predator 22

I'm looking for a reamer print for the 28 Nosler with a throat set up to run the 195's at about 3.710" to 3.720" oal with 0.020" jump.
Any of you running a minimum spec/"match" chamber in your 28?
What reamer company do you guys like? NO PT&G 6 months for bottom metal leaves a sour taste for a company.
Never had to order my own reamer before so any help would be great!

Don't min spec the 28 Nosler, it's just right as is just change the throat.The JGS reamer I have coming is set up very close to the numbers your looking so I can run them through a DBM but I don't have those numbers in front of me.

Don't min spec the 28 Nosler, it's just right as is just change the throat.The JGS reamer I have coming is set up very close to the numbers your looking so I can run them through a DBM but I don't have those numbers in front of me.
Thanks Bigngreen!
I'm going to be running mine with a wyatts extended box with the 3.825" inside length. Did you send jgs a dummy round or just throat length? Like I said never had to order my own reamer before so this is all new to me. I just wanted to have my own reamer so if/when I changed barrels I don't have to worry about the smith's reamer not being what I want.

I always send a dummy round in so they can nail the specs. The 28 Nosler is well set up as far as case vs chamber dimensions so you just need a throat spec, I'll look up what mine is tonight but I speced to fit an aics.

JGS is the only way to go, give them a call and talk to Carrie, he will get you all set.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.