270 wsm debur chamfer

Standard R.C.B.S. ''peanut'' outside, then finninsh with a Lyman VLD tool inside. Works great for my 270wsm and 140 Accubonds.

win mod 70 ss 22" barrel with brake. the guy swore it would shoot 5 in 1 but had not made it the range would need a boat with all the rain. it was made in new haven CT. with what he said was a 2.5lb trigger but man it is supper light but i am use to shooting factory triggers so i guess 2.5 would be.

Sounds like it should be a nice carry gun with the shorter barrel and brake, hope it a shooter for ya!!

Keep us posted, there are a few 270 WSM junkies on here:D

win mod 70 ss 22" barrel with brake. the guy swore it would shoot 5 in 1 but had not made it the range would need a boat with all the rain. it was made in new haven CT. with what he said was a 2.5lb trigger but man it is supper light but i am use to shooting factory triggers so i guess 2.5 would be.

Youve got good taste:D. Is it the New Haven model with the black extractor claw, or the silver claw? Black was the earlier model. Both my Win 270wsm, and my dads Win 270wsm shoot sub MOA but dads is the earlier model with the black claw and it shoots tighter groups at distance than mine. Not that the claw makes any difference what-so-ever, nor does when it was made. Just a helpfull hint as to when it was made by the color of the claw.
I do love a good Model-70!!!

its a stainless claw

yea if it shoots it will go to kansas the year with me. i have a 7 mag that is getting a new er shaw barrel so if it works the might get a little longer one as well. I need a scope now. it will get my zeiss for now but my reg 270 will be bare.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.