270 Win for Elk using 130 SST/130 Accubond/130NP

I have shoulder issues and I'm reluctant to use my 300 WM for Elk. I have a Kimber 270 Win and have a pretty good load using 130 NP (3078 FPS) and I realize shot placement is EVERYTHING.... However looking for advice which would be a better bullet 130 Nosler Accubond or 130 Hornady SST for Elk or do I stick it out the 130 Nosler Partition? Thanks for any feedback

Sorry to hear about your shoulder issues, I feel your pain (Literally). When and where is your elk hunt and to what range are you planning to keep your shots to?

I assume your handloading as your asking about bullets not ammo. The AccuBonds are hard to come by now. I would also consider the Swift Scirocco .277 130 gr. It has a good BC and should hold together and penetrate well on elk.

I assume your handloading as your asking about bullets not ammo. The AccuBonds are hard to come by now. I would also consider the Swift Scirocco .277 130 gr. It has a good BC and should hold together and penetrate well on elk.
Definitely food for thought... Thanks

I agree with the muzzle break idea. I have a 7mag with a Hawkins break and I would say the recoil is way less on my 7mag with 180 bullets then my 270win with any bullets. I don't know if you have a good reliable gunsmith near you. but the titanium pro is supposed to be a very good break also. Maybe talk to your local smith or who you will have do the work and ask them also what they recommend.

I have shoulder issues and I'm reluctant to use my 300 WM for Elk. I have a Kimber 270 Win and have a pretty good load using 130 NP (3078 FPS) and I realize shot placement is EVERYTHING.... However looking for advice which would be a better bullet 130 Nosler Accubond or 130 Hornady SST for Elk or do I stick it out the 130 Nosler Partition? Thanks for any feedback
Absolutely nothing wrong with a Partition