264 winmag data

Hello,
I am new to the forum although I have been following for quite some time. I have a couple of questions for you guys. Given the fact that Retumbo and h-1000 is virtually non existent, I am looking at working up loads using one of three different powders (IMR8133, Reloader 33, Norma 217). I spoke with Berger and they do not have any load data for 8133. They did provide data for Norma 217 and the charge weights given and the velocities were almost identical. I was wondering if any of you had any experience or data with the listed powders using 140 grain Bergers in this caliber.

BTW, the load I have been shooting with good results was 69.5 grains of Retumbo behind a 140 Berger elite hunter.

I don't want to assume anything but are you on a waiting list for these powders online and local stores so you can get notified when it is available?

Their recommendation is an excellent starting point for you. Good luck!

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.