.257 Weatherby Backcountry scope recommendations

Any updates to this scope selection? I have a Weatherby Backcountry 2.0 in 280ai ordered and having the same dilemma on which scope to get. I want something lightweight, dial to 600ish, and with some magnifications for my aging eyes. Leaning toward Vortex LHT 3-15x42?

Any updates to this scope selection? I have a Weatherby Backcountry 2.0 in 280ai ordered and having the same dilemma on which scope to get. I want something lightweight, dial to 600ish, and with some magnifications for my aging eyes. Leaning toward Vortex LHT 3-15x42?

I was looking at the Backcountry rifles and found this,

Screenshot_20220303-235139_Chrome.jpg

Description doesn't quite match the listing. Not sure what I would receive if I ordered it.

Went with a Leupold VX3i 4.5x15x40
Works awesome so far. I think I'm gonna zero it in for 250yards so I'm within 2 inches at 100-300yards. Nice light scope bought from a member on here. Very happy

Check out camera land and the Lieca. I run mainly 2-10 but they have a bigger mag spread on the newer ones. I can say glass wise is super impressive.

I just brought a Weatherby Vanguard first lite 257 Wby Mag last week and put a Vortex Viper HS 4X16X50 on it. I am developing loads now and I am well pleased with the scope. Again I have not hunted with it yet, but I feel it will work good. I have two Leupolds and Zeiss and the Vortex is as clear as the Leopolds but the Zeiss is the clearer. But it's older German made glass. Look the Vortex over as ran around $550. Good luck.