257 roberts brass

John@redmt

I don't have enough posts to post to the classifieds yet so figured I would throw it in here.
I'm looking for some 257 Roberts brass. Maybe 100 or so. Once fired, range brass, most anything to get a buddy some ammo in hand.

GunBroker has options. Worse comes to worst just find some 6mm Remington and neck up. Or 7x57 and neck down... Neither is overly abundant but it gives you options.

Nosler is available most places online. Remington and Winchester are small seasonal runs. So when that pops up, it doesn't last long.

Matt

I've googlin that for a week! All I came with was the new ammo that can't be shipped to the People's Republic, or the stuff from Midway or Midsouth. I told him to jump on the Duck Creek stuff like,,,,,a duck on a bug.

I don't have enough posts to post to the classifieds yet so figured I would throw it in here.
I'm looking for some 257 Roberts brass. Maybe 100 or so. Once fired, range brass, most anything to get a buddy some ammo in hand.
I think I have 60-100 factory new unprimed brass. Won't be back until next week. Will make you a good deal.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.