257 Roberts brass price check?

Lrreloader

Hello,

Wanted to see what others are paying (if they can find it) for 257 roberts brass.

I have a lead on Remington old new stock, but prices are all over and has been forever since any is available where I'm at.

Thank you in advance

I've seen 7x57 lately. I used 6mm Rem and 7x57 to make 257 brass without issues. May never need it though. I'm still using the Jamison brass I bought 10-15 yrs ago. It has held up great. The 6mm rem brass I necked up was recently necked back down for a 6ai project I'm working on. It is Hornady brass.

$140-200 new nickel brass -local guy has listed.
The last stuff I saw was between $1.20-$1.50 each.

If you want message me and I'll see if the local stuffs available. I'll happily play middle man and ship it for you.

$140-200 new nickel brass -local guy has listed.
The last stuff I saw was between $1.20-$1.50 each.

If you want message me and I'll see if the local stuffs available. I'll happily play middle man and ship it for you.
Appreciate that, I found some local just wanted to make sure I wasn't over paying.

Thanks everyone that commented

Hello,

Wanted to see what others are paying (if they can find it) for 257 roberts brass.

I have a lead on Remington old new stock, but prices are all over and has been forever since any is available where I'm at.

Thank you in advance
I seen where optics planet had some in stock 50 count 53.99 Remington. Checked on a few other places and all I seen was out of stock.

Finally got some....
20240412_191338.jpg