Need .257 Roberts Brass

I picked up 15 pieces of Nosler .257 Roberts once fired brass at thr gun range. You can have them if we can figure out a way to for me to to get them to you. I would like to be reimbursed for the shipping is all. I live in Abilene, TX Call me at 325 668 5266.

Hey guys. Anyone out there have any .257 Roberts brass for sale or trade? I volunteered to work up custom handloads for a lady friend only to discover the cupboard across the nation is bare of .257 brass...I have checked everywhere. And prior to seeking me out did not save her brass...Doh :)
I placed my order for 257 Roberts brass and it took 4 to 5 months. Working on 6.5X257 rifle.

I have 100 rounds of new PPU 7x57 loaded ammo. If you cant find anything better I can sell you. Further if it will help I would pull the bullets and dump powder and just send you the brass. I was going to do a 257 AI, same story no brass. I was going to form from this brass. Changed my mind!!

Hey guys. Anyone out there have any .257 Roberts brass for sale or trade? I volunteered to work up custom handloads for a lady friend only to discover the cupboard across the nation is bare of .257 brass...I have checked everywhere. And prior to seeking me out did not save her brass...Doh :)
Yea, I have some loaded and unloaded if your interested, been sittting on a shelf in my reloading room for 25 + yrs. If your interested let me know.

Glad you found some. I have some Hornady unfired here but I don't have 100 of them. I have fire formed some into AI

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts