25 cal 90 gr absolute hammer or 92 gr hammer hunter

I shoot the 75 HH in my 257ai at just under 3400 and its devastating on whitetail. Always exits. The heavies arent necessary unless youre shooting long distances. The 75 is a laser
What is the farthest you have taken deer sized game with the 75 HH?

Dave

Know it a different gun (257 Wby), but it shoots 92gr Hammer Hunter @ .821. The side is it does it with AA3100 which is no longer in production. I just tried it because I had two lbs. A found a good replacement but I'm on a road trip now and I can't remember for sure what it is.

I use the 90 gr absolute in my 250 savage ruger #1 , I've only taken one animal with it but it did a good job on a 110 pound wild boar, it expanded poked a nickel sized hole and destroyed the heart and lungs
20221215_170322.jpg
20221216_102131.jpg
20221216_104231.jpg
20221216_101208.jpg

Might take that 90 AH for a test drive. Hard to part from the 75HH when it shoots so good and performs so well. Also considering going back to 100 TSX

1/10 twist imr4350 23 in barrel just factory a bolt but i will probably try varget for the lighter bullets and i tried a few different ones 115 gr ballistic silvertip, 110 gr eldx 120 gr partition and 117 gr sst. The best results i got was the ballistic silvertip, the rest were like 1.2 Moa. I will probably have to get a custom barrel i would think.
Look at ES, ED spread too. Try different primers, cases if possible. I looked at Peterson, & Lapua for cases for your chanber and it doesn't appear that any are being built for that chamber. A better quality brass can help a lot. Present availabiltiy of components it's going to be hard to go thru the different items to try. I all the year I make up reloads I had one rifle that I couldn't get under 1" @ 100yds.

Look at ES, ED spread too. Try different primers, cases if possible. I looked at Peterson, & Lapua for cases for your chanber and it doesn't appear that any are being built for that chamber. A better quality brass can help a lot. Present availabiltiy of components it's going to be hard to go thru the different items to try. I all the year I make up reloads I had one rifle that I couldn't get under 1" @ 100yds.
Winchester is pretty much the only one that makes them but there is another that I've seen called betram brass, they have it. The es and sds have been pretty good with a few loads but others were around 30 es which isn't bad still. I believe that shooting heavier bullets in it was the problem though, probably barrel harmonics.