25-06 load

TAWILLIAMS24

For years, I shot 25-06 Federal Premium loaded with 117 gr. Sierra Gameking bullet. Now that line of bullet has been discontinued by Federal. Does anyone have a load work up similar to that, because my rifle absolutely loves them. Of course Federal will not give any load data out because of it being proprietary. Any help ould be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

For years, I shot 25-06 Federal Premium loaded with 117 gr. Sierra Gameking bullet. Now that line of bullet has been discontinued by Federal. Does anyone have a load work up similar to that, because my rifle absolutely loves them. Of course Federal will not give any load data out because of it being proprietary. Any help ould be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
The only way they can work it up is to have the specifics from your rifle. Now they may be able to match the accuracy by working that bullet in your rifle. No one knows if it actually matches the velocity from your rifle. I have had success matching factory ammo with the same bullet. I start trying to match velocity for that specific rifle and find the match quickly.

Last edited: