240 weatherby

rifles11

anyone know where i can find ammo or brass , just picked up 240 weatherby, i hav dies and bullets and powder

Haven't seen any in a year. Perhaps check the internet, but be very careful, lots of scam sellers out there looking for a easy mark. Did you post a "want to buy" ad here?

been checkin everywhere , oh yeah there are people telling me they hav cases but they want payment by means that i would hav no recourse when they did not send, i will see if i can figure out want to buy , thanks

been checkin everywhere , oh yeah there are people telling me they hav cases but they want payment by means that i would hav no recourse when they did not send, i will see if i can figure out want to buy , thanks
11, I don't think you meet the minimum requirement of posts to buy and sell on this forum. My bad for not catching this sooner.

anyone know where i can find ammo or brass , just picked up 240 weatherby, i hav dies and bullets and powder
How much brass are you looking for? I think I have 8 boxes perhaps four new and four once fired. Just throwing it out in case you or someone else might be interested.

How much brass are you looking for? I think I have 8 boxes perhaps four new and four once fired. Just throwing it out in case you or someone else might be interested.
dont throw it out i will take it let me know how much you want and how i can get my hands on it ,thannks 469 576 8529