22 cal hammer bullet

I've shot a few with the 70g hammers, anywhere between .25 and .75 inch hole. I'm super impressed with them and I'll be using them as my fur savers. Coming out of a 22 creedmoor suppressed

We can do this with any of the bullets. It is just a matter of not drilling the hollow point or drilling a shallow hollow point. If you want Fur Hammers with a shallow hollow point you can place an order for Hammer Hunters or Absolutes and make a note on the checkout page requesting Fur Hammer.
Yet another option the big bullet makes don't offer

So I have a 7 twist .223 and my dad has an 8 twist 18" .22-250, primary targets are smaller game like coyotes, groundhogs and crows. If we are looking for quick kills with no concern about hides would it be best to go with the 51 AH or see about a 51 AH Dead Blow?

So I have a 7 twist .223 and my dad has an 8 twist 18" .22-250, primary targets are smaller game like coyotes, groundhogs and crows. If we are looking for quick kills with no concern about hides would it be best to go with the 51 AH or see about a 51 AH Dead Blow?
For the small targets I think Dead Blow. Although they take a split second longer to shed the weight because they have to peal a bit further. As GL said, both will be very good. I am thinking in the small 22 cal the Dead Blow will be most destructive.

Dead blow works really good on small game u will see more destruction for sure, u can run that 51 ah 3500/3600 in a 223, it also works really well on deer to!

Dead blow works really good on small game u will see more destruction for sure, u can run that 51 ah 3500/3600 in a 223, it also works really well on deer to!

What powder are you running in the .223 with the 51 AH?