2018 shot show

Target Rush

I just fell in love , Ritter&Stark , new 6.5 creedmoor. It doesn't look like any US distributors . I'm sure there will be in the near future. Take a look at some fine built in features and share your thoughts. Thank you for your consideration .

Hi,

EuroOptics is a distributor for them per R&S and EuroOptics websites.

You liked that heavy to open bolt?

Sincerely,
THEIS

I'm only seeing on the videos, not there in person. I like the fact the scope rail is part of the barrel and the adjustment features of the stock. Barrel switch could be done at the range . I'm sure the bolt can be worked .

Hi,

What do you like about the scope being mounted to the barrel feature?
I only ask because one of the benefits of actually using a switchbarrel system is so you only have to purchase 1 scope for what is "functionally" multiple rifles..but having scope mounted to the barrel in which you "switch" defeats that benefit.

Sincerely,
THEIS

I live in California for work and was wondering when this was going to happen......cant believe they held out this long.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.