20 MOA base for weaver rings

ewallace

I was looking for a 20MOA one pece base for Weaver rings where can I get one of these?

G

If its for a Remington M700 action, Brownell's lists 4 different ones priced from about $75 up to about $135, depending on the manufacturer. The Badger Ordnance is probably the best of the bunch for $130-133, depending on the length of the action. You may also go to www.snipercountry.com and check the emporium. Sometimes people post them for sale there. Good Luck!

Darryl Cassel

Crow Mag

The other solution is to use a standard Weaver base and the Burris sight-a-line ring set with the .020" inserts in the rings. About $20.00 or $25.00 I believe.

Darryl

Brent

I just put a set of those Burris rings on my 416wby, got the optional .020" insert set and used the +.020" in the rear and the -.020" in the front and ended up with .040" tapor total. Worked perfectly. The extra inserts were another $10.00 but worth it for the additional adjustment.

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.

Recent Posts