Which 20 MOA base and rings?

poisonarrow

I am in the process of setting up a Remington 700 Long Range, chambered in 300 Win Mag, and am trying to find out which 20 MOA base and rings will be the best for holding zero, etc.. I will be putting a Zeiss Conquest HD5 5-25x50 on it, and will be having a turret built from Kenton Industries. Thanks in advance for any info.

I would get a Talley rail and Seekins low rings. And a Holland scope level. Plenty of other brands out there that are also good. Try the search feature, this topic has been discussed quite a bit in the past.

There are several good brands out there these days. I recently did the same thing as you're wanting to do and went with Seekins rail and rings.

Other good options are EGW HD rail, Badger rail and rings, Nightforce rail and rings.

I am in the process of setting up a Remington 700 Long Range, chambered in 300 Win Mag, and am trying to find out which 20 MOA base and rings will be the best for holding zero, etc.. I will be putting a Zeiss Conquest HD5 5-25x50 on it, and will be having a turret built from Kenton Industries. Thanks in advance for any info.

I use EGW rail and Leopold quick release rings on all of ine

I've never used better rings than American Rifle Co M10s. They don't rotate the scope and only have two screws, truly a better design. I personally like Seekins bases.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.