195 grain berger??

guncrzy

I have read a few posts about the new berger 7mm 195 gr hybrid that was supposed to be coming out but that was back in 2012?.....what ever happened with this bullet? I haven't been able to find any other info on the web....thanks

There are a lot of new bullets "in the works" right now but have been shifted to the back burner. With the market the way it is, efforts are being focused on trying to fulfill demand for existing bullets before anything new comes out. To my knowledge (and I certainly don't have all the info yet), there is no firm time table for any new bullet releases.

Corey Schwanz
Berger Bullet Technical Support

There are a lot of new bullets "in the works" right now but have been shifted to the back burner. With the market the way it is, efforts are being focused on trying to fulfill demand for existing bullets before anything new comes out. To my knowledge (and I certainly don't have all the info yet), there is no firm time table for any new bullet releases.

Corey Schwanz

Didn't Berger recently double its production capability?

Berger added a number of machines at the beginning of the year which helped increase production levels and there are plans to continue adding production in the near future. Things seem to be heading in the right direction but there is still ways to go.

Corey Schwanz

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.