18 inch Proof CF 300WM

@Predator 22 this rig will be my main gun when you guide me through your AO to punch my draw tag 1st season. Since legal in CO, the can stays on.
I was just about to ask the questions. I am sure you have everything you will need for the hunt, but if there is anything you dont, maybe I, or others here can help

Bamban Hope that you and your family are doing well.
You are missing something, ME I can be your Gun Bearer & Sherpa on the trip! :D

Thanks, bud. Now, that would be a trip of a lifetime.

The last year I went to Camp Perry was in 2014. My knees prior to the replacements were hurting so badly, I could barely bare the pain. If squadded at Viale it is a long walk to the 200 yard from the parking lot for the 1st match.

I wanted to go, but I knew my physical limits. A friend hooked me up with his friend's son to be my load bearer and pulled pit duty for me.

I paid for the kid's airline tickets, as he's never flown before and he did not want to waste the days driving with us.

I paid him 100/day for 10 days, plus the hotel accommodation, meals and airline. Kid had a great week, and had spending money when he came home.

Last edited:
Just wanted to share. Nez did a favor for an old Air Force radar troop in "spinning" a 20" Shilen barrel blank and building the upper with my Aero Precision parts. So very thankful for his kindness for the absolute beautiful work he did. I built the lower before he shipped it and it is a sweet rifle. Lower is a stripped Anderson, Timney trigger, Aero Precision buffer kit, S&W parts kit and a Magpul PRS Lite stock,

Nez did a little testing before he sent it and the results speak for themselves. 77 TMKs over H-4895. Time for me to do some testing of my own.

Thanks, brother. Now I need to choot it!

223 Wylde Group.jpg

223 Wylde.jpg

Recent Posts