300wm reamer

I might run that route. Huntfarther told me to contact him because he has a reamer for his rifle builds that works great for the 215s. I'm not running a box mag just factory Floor hinged plate. I'm not scared to single feed either. I run SAP 2 shell holder. Also maybe do a SAAMI chamber will be better for my first build. If I run a 215 designed reamer I am basically stuck running that one bullet correct?

they need to run out of a wyatts extended mag box with a factory bdl floor plate, unless you run the longer DBM.

I also don't want to run a magazine I just want the hinged style floor plate if possible

don't know about your stock some do, some don't. But yes if you run a Reamer with the FB length like Rhians your gonna need a wyatts box and those will work with a factory bdl hinged floor plate.

I've only run one Wyatt's box, and yes, the action needs milling to fit it. You still use the original floor plate.
The price of that box here in Australia could've funded a nice 22rf rifle!
That was on my 338 Edge on a Rem 700 action. I had the single stack. Since sold that rifle to fund other projects and I have gone with a custom CZ 550 Safari I built into a 338-416 Rigby Improved 45 degree shoulder. This kicks the 338Lapua and Norma Mags butt.

On a side note, does anyone know where I can get a RUM follower/spring/mag box?
I contacted the importer here and they want $150 follower, $150 spring & $200 mag box stainless. WOW!

Cheers.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.