175gr Matrix are here!!!!

tikkat3270wsm

they have arrived and now I need to get some recipes ect. I will be loading a dummy for chamber reaming ect. will be starting tight to the lands and will go from there. 270wsm is what I am loading for. gun)

Can't wait to hear how they work. My son is working up loads for his 7mm and the tikka wont stabilize a 168 gr barnes lrx.They have a 9.5 twist and the dam bullets keyholed bad,,box calls for a 9 twist,,,wow

I have pretty good success with the 175 Matrix pushing it 2993 FPS with 58 H4831SC (my accuracy load ... for now) out of my 30" Lilja 1:8 3-groove, however, it's in .270 AI.

Use the custom search on the top right corner. He used mostly the 165 but Rhian (Bigngreen) had quite a few postings about it ... perhaps he'll chime in.

Good luck and happy safe shooting/hunting with your new set-up.

Please keep us posted on your results. I've been thinking the 175 would be a great choice for a 270/7 LRM. After you send a bunch down range, post what you found for BC.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.