169 Hammer vs 180 VLD vs 195 EOL. Proven 7mm Loads.

So why is it a big secret? I'm not understanding your need to interject your "data" constantly, with zero representation of how your getting it.

You're just proving my point. If you KNEW your gun was shooting 3270 FPS, you wouldn't be surprised that it's shooting flatter than the guy next to you who is only shooting 3030 lol
I mean his claims are within what Kirby is claiming, I'd guess about 95-97gr of Retumbo should get it there, doesn't mean he is doing it. It is suspicious that he thought his scope was off, should have been able to verify pretty easy based on a target test or a ballistic calculator

I mean his claims are within what Kirby is claiming, I'd guess about 95-97gr of Retumbo should get it there, doesn't mean he is doing it. It is suspicious that he thought his scope was off, should have been able to verify pretty easy based on a target test or a ballistic calculator
I am not using retumbo because barrel got very hot.

That is retumbo was very hot in my barrel

Kirby has 10 more grains of capacity lol. The whole thing is fishy is all I'm saying haha. Peterson brass filled to the neck with N570 is 91gr. of capacity. I'm not saying it's impossible, I'm just saying, if you're doing it, give some details. It's intriguing.

Kirby has 10 more grains of capacity lol. The whole thing is fishy is all I'm saying haha. Peterson brass filled to the neck with N570 is 91gr. of capacity. I'm not saying it's impossible, I'm just saying, if you're doing it, give some details. It's intriguing.
As far as the scope. I had issues with it tracking. I sent it back to the manufacturer and they found supposedly a pin was loose internally. They said that they fixed it and tested it and sent it back to me. It was never on another gun until this 28 was built. I didn't have full confidence in it. Take it as you want.

I am not running Petersen brass

My chamber is also cut for the 195's. It shoots the 169's into a clover leaf, so I'll definitely be curious how it'll shoot the 143's!

I tried the 177's a while back. Got them to 3230 but they wouldn't stabilize for my down here right at sea level. Major bummer, because they literally shot into 1 hole lol.
I have a 28 Nosler that I will be testing the Hammer Hunters, mine has a 1:8 twist barrel and you mentioned you could not get the 177HH to stabilize? What is your twist? I am wondering if purchasing the 177 would be a waste or just try the 169 HH.

I have a 28 Nosler that I will be testing the Hammer Hunters, mine has a 1:8 twist barrel and you mentioned you could not get the 177HH to stabilize? What is your twist? I am wondering if purchasing the 177 would be a waste or just try the 169 HH.
Mine is an 1-8 twist as well. But I live at sea level in some dense humid air. Like 18 of 20 stabilized. Then I had 2 go sideways through the paper. If you live at any elevation, I'm sure you'd be fine!

Mine is an 1-8 twist as well. But I live at sea level in some dense humid air. Like 18 of 20 stabilized. Then I had 2 go sideways through the paper. If you live at any elevation, I'm sure you'd be fine!
I live in Northeast TX and my elevation is 440', sounds like I may need to drop down to 169 HH..