150 gr ct ballistic tips on deer

That is one nice deer. Mike had sent me the pic earlier and it sure makes me want to kick myself for not buying a pref. point for deer up there this year!

You gonna do a shoulder mount?

Nice buck there buddy.

I sold you a nice 270 WSM and you go taking a 30-06 hunting? That is so.....old fashion. But I works

Cheers

Nice buck there buddy.

I sold you a nice 270 WSM and you go taking a 30-06 hunting? That is so.....old fashion. But I works

Cheers

I have the 270 wsm with me at least. Haven't got all my load development done with it yet. Still shoots amazing with the 140 accubonds I've loaded so far. Plus I wanted to show Mike how awesome bullets are that don't pencil through a animal.

I have the 270 wsm with me at least. Haven't got all my load development done with it yet. Still shoots amazing with the 140 accubonds I've loaded so far. Plus I wanted to show Mike how awesome bullets are that don't pencil through a animal.

Well you need to change the title of your thread then because you must have shot him with a Barnes from what you are saying :)

Well you need to change the title of your thread then because you must have shot him with a Barnes from what you are saying :)

Don't drink the Barnes kool aid. I had my 25-06 loaded with 100 gr ttsx and they failed me while I was there. I had 2 does lined up walking towards me and I shot the lead Doe in the chest and it didn't kill the rear one. Penciled through the brisket and veered out of her rear not straight.

Don't drink the Barnes kool aid. I had my 25-06 loaded with 100 gr ttsx and they failed me while I was there. I had 2 does lined up walking towards me and I shot the lead Doe in the chest and it didn't kill the rear one. Penciled through the brisket and veered out of her rear not straight.

Well that was a FAT pencil! I could stick my thumb in the entrance hole and the exit hole...didnt you say the first thing you saw after you shot was her feet in the air? Haha everyone knows barnes is what you use for serious killing

I have killed many a deer with the 100 gr TSX. For some reason I couldn't get the TTSX to shoot well out of my 25-06. Mike you shouldn't be sticking your thumb in the rears of deer. That's not good social etiquette. Let me know if either of you decide to sell your camoflauge jackets...I could use a good camouflage tent :)

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.