110 gr .25 Accubonds??

GG, I have no experience with the accubonds but the 100 grain Barnes TSX are awesome in my 257 wby. Last week before my deer hunt I shot a 1 1/2" group at a quarter mile at 3760 fps with magpro powder. Barnes must have got there accuracy issues worked out. I weigh each bullet and they are the most consistent of any I have ever shot including match bullets.

Ok, I have done some work with the 25 caliber - 110 Accubonds. I had worked up some good loads for the 85 /100 / 115 grain Nosler BTs which shot great, and then just loaded the Accubonds without moving the seating die. All grouped very well.

This is from a bone stock 25-06 Sendero, only thing done was to lighten the trigger to 1 1/2 pounds. Group on the left is five shots and this rifle would do this on demand. I was stupid to sell it, huh!

110Accubond.jpg

I have also shot the 110 Accubonds in a 25 WSSM, didn't quite group as well, somewhere in the 1/2 to 3/4 inch range at 100 yds, but then I hadn't done that much work with it.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.