1000 yds + in SW PA

jimbires

I along with a bunch of my friend would all be interested. We are around an hour or hour and a half away from you.

Dragman , I've never been to reade range . I go to a 500m range that is close to me . I'd sure like to find a place to shoot longer distances , that's not so busy . I just think reade is going to be too busy for me .

dragman

Dragman , I've never been to reade range . I go to a 500m range that is close to me . I'd sure like to find a place to shoot longer distances , that's not so busy . I just think reade is going to be too busy for me .
We shoot Ridgway VBR 1000 yard bench rest silhouette. First shoots May 5th

DVLDOG6.5

I would be interested to just be able to shoot beyond 4&600. I wouldn’t mind taking a ride a couple times a month to stretch the legs on our rigs. I am in the York area. A little poke, but would travel some.

Peddler 76

The 1000 yard range outside of Williamsport I believe is the original one. It’s a pretty neat place. When we represented Kowa I did a few promotions there.

bigart4280

I am out near Brownsville area. About 45 mins directly south of Pittsburgh. I have been looking for a club that offers long range. I couldn't find anything with distances over 300yds...
I live 30 minutes from Brownsville id definitely be interested in shooting out to 1000. Keep me in mind thx.

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.