1000 yds + in SW PA

jimbires

I along with a bunch of my friend would all be interested. We are around an hour or hour and a half away from you.

Dragman , I've never been to reade range . I go to a 500m range that is close to me . I'd sure like to find a place to shoot longer distances , that's not so busy . I just think reade is going to be too busy for me .

dragman

Dragman , I've never been to reade range . I go to a 500m range that is close to me . I'd sure like to find a place to shoot longer distances , that's not so busy . I just think reade is going to be too busy for me .
We shoot Ridgway VBR 1000 yard bench rest silhouette. First shoots May 5th

DVLDOG6.5

I would be interested to just be able to shoot beyond 4&600. I wouldn’t mind taking a ride a couple times a month to stretch the legs on our rigs. I am in the York area. A little poke, but would travel some.

Peddler 76

The 1000 yard range outside of Williamsport I believe is the original one. It’s a pretty neat place. When we represented Kowa I did a few promotions there.

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.