I personally use this Atlas model. I have 2" picatinny rails mounted on all my rifles and I can quickly swap my one Atlas Bipod between them all. -Len Backus-
- Mounts directly to any 1913 style Picatinny rail via included ADM 170-S Lever.
- Height Range approximately 4.75 – 9.0".
- Weight 11.42 ounces.
- Available in black only.
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded PAN
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded CANT
- 5 Leg positions
- Leg positions are; stowed back, 90 degrees straight down, 45 degrees forward and stowed forward.
OPTIONAL SINGLE SLING STUD MOUNTED PICATINNY RAIL
If your rifle stock only has a single sling stud and you don't want to add a 2nd anchor, then this is the rail for you.
Mounts to rifle’s existing single swivel stud
- Provides a Picatinny rail section for mounting the Atlas Bipod
- Constructed of rugged 6061 T6 aluminum w/Type-III hard-coat anodized finish
- Contains side swivel stud for continued use of sling