Which Press?

I would like to have a Co-ax, but availability is slim to none. So, I have been using a RC for years and does everything I want. Who know though what the future might bring.

I, have a RCBS JR. I. bought used 40 some years ago, it works just fine for what I doo. I hunt groundhogs shoot targets 200 yds. tops. I, bought what I could afford. I, am hunting , I am not putting targets on the moon, and trying to hit them. this is a hunting forum, not a shooting forum. Seems like no one hunts any more. I, wonder if people hunt or shoot. Some do not know the differnce. I, know, I know you want to make the best round you can. If you can afford the high priced tools, then go for it. As for the adverage guy, do what you can. the bullets I make with my old press, I shoot real close to 1 MOA. I, hunt not target shoot. If you target shoot, then you have to keep up with the compation. Shot placement and dead is dead.

I, have a RCBS JR. I. bought used 40 some years ago, it works just fine for what I doo. I hunt groundhogs shoot targets 200 yds. tops. I, bought what I could afford. I, am hunting , I am not putting targets on the moon, and trying to hit them. this is a hunting forum, not a shooting forum. Seems like no one hunts any more. I, wonder if people hunt or shoot. Some do not know the differnce. I, know, I know you want to make the best round you can. If you can afford the high priced tools, then go for it. As for the adverage guy, do what you can. the bullets I make with my old press, I shoot real close to 1 MOA. I, hunt not target shoot. If you target shoot, then you have to keep up with the compation. Shot placement and dead is dead.
I am with you. It is all about hunting in REAL conditions. When I can quickly assume a sitting position and hit a grapefruit at 200 yards I am good.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.