Lightweight scope options

It uses a combination of trijicon when there is low light and fiber optics when there is sufficient daylight. There is an adjustable filter in the rear portion of scope body so you can tune the brightness of the fiber optic effect.

line below taken from:

https://www.trijicon.com/products/details/tr20-1g

"The Trijicon AccuPoint features a standard crosshair reticle with an illuminated center dot. The scope is illuminated through the use of fiber optics and tritium, providing a vivid aiming point without the need for batteries."

Last edited:
I have been using SWFA fixed 6 and 10's because they are so tough and they track flawlessly. They are on the heavier side though. Great suggestions I will look into them. Cheers
I also use March 2.5-25 and it's fantastic.
But if you like your swfa then check out the 2-10 ultra light by them.
I have one on a cut down and lightened 6.5 grendel. It's not the best glass but it's very light and has been great so far for me. The very last bit of light is what you give up a bit of. But if you like your other swfa this will be no difference

I'll jump in. I have a 350 Legend that I hunt with in southeast PA. It wears a Vortex Razor LH 1.5-8. It has a BDC reticle. I hit steel out to 300 yards with this combo, and its a thick woods gun. The rifle has a 16" barrel. If you can find one of those scopes, buy it. If you dont buy it, tell me where it is so that I can buy it!