Folding Stock Options ??

Wedgy

I know it sounds like I'm asking for advice on my portfolio but what else is available besides Manners ? Maybe a 700 clone LA or a Savage, that doesn't weigh a ton.
Thanks

Manners and AICS make folding stocks. That's the only ones I'm aware of, other than maybe a chassis system.

Joel Russo might be able to custom build you one? I don't know if that is an option he offers, but it never hurts to ask.

I know it sounds like I'm asking for advice on my portfolio but what else is available besides Manners ? Maybe a 700 clone LA or a Savage, that doesn't weigh a ton.
Thanks

If you're looking for hands on experience, I went with https://xlrindustries.com/ element chassis, tac lite ops buttstock, and folding adapter on my last full custom build. I am really liking it thus far.

DSCN0842_zpsylykjj02.jpg

The carbons are a lot lighter but will cost more.

Good luck!

Cheers!

Ed

Last edited:
Hello,

There are numerous options for folding "stock" options IF including "chassis" systems are an available option for you.

Such as:
XLR Industries as previously mentioned
McRees Precision
Kinetic Research Group
PDC Custom
GRS Bolthorn
TacMod
Ashbury
Cadex

THEIS

I bought one of the last mcmillian BAF (bolt action folder) stocks, it's awesome, had AICS before, way to heavy,wish I new how to post pics

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.